Items are accepted for refund or exchange in Australia if returned in saleable condition, subject to the terms outlined below within 14 days. Returns must be accompanied by a sales receipt.
- The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of delivery. Returns after this date will not be accepted. You will need to email your order number and reason for return to email@example.com
- Your item(s) must be unworn and in its original condition with all tags attached.
- There are strictly no refunds for change of mind or incorrect choice on sale items.
- We are are unable to process and exchange. You will need to return the item and purchase the other item in a separate transaction.
- If you believe you have received a faulty item, please e-mail an image of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to requesting your return.
- Returns must be sent by post only and cannot be accepted by any other method.
- Return shipping costs are payable by the customer. Metanoia Leather is not responsible for lost parcels and we recommend obtaining a tracking number for all return parcels as proof of shipment.
- A refund will only be issues once the item/s have been received.
- Allow 1-3 business days for process returned items.
- All items meeting the return policy are eligible for a refund, provided they have not been worn or damaged in any way.
- Refunds can only be made to the original method of payment.
- Refunds to credit/debit cards may take 3-5 business days to appear in your account.
- If you made your purchase with Afterpay, we will cancel any future payments and Afterpay will refund any payments already processed.
- Full priced items purchased with a promotional discount code applied are still eligible for a refund at the discounted amount, unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- Orders paid for using online credit can only be refunded as online credit.
If you have any questions, please go to the Contact Us tab and provide a description and we will respond within 24 hours.
Last Reviewed: 28th April, 2021